Founded in 1996, FlexTrade Systems is the global leader in high performance, multi asset order and execution
FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that enabled clients to control and customize their proprietary
algorithms while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies via a vendor-provided, brokerneutral platform.
Our worldwide client base spans more than 175 buy- and sell-side institutions, including investment banks,
hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Located in Great Neck, NY with offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade maintains an experienced
staff of developers, programmers, strategists and product specialists, who work hand-in-hand with our clients'
technologists and traders to break new ground in the field of electronic trading.
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Client Services team. The team is responsible for new and
existing clients and is involved with the full project life cycle as well as ongoing support. This includes analysis,
design and implementation during a new client onboarding, as well as implementation, maintenance and
enhancement projects once the client is live.
You will be responsible for ensuring the overall goals of the client are understood and delivered successfully by
the Client Services team. You will need to manage multiple client implementations across asset classes,
keeping deliveries on track and expectations managed. Working directly with the clients’ trading desk and
technology teams alongside other Client Services teams to see projects through to successful completion. Key
to this position will be understanding priorities from the client’s perspective and managing the projects and
deliverables effectively and efficiently.
•Work alongside technical Client Services team members, to plan and successfully deliver client projects
• Manage client priorities, ensuring that any changes are clearly communicated and understood
• Identify and document key risks, information gaps and dependencies early on, so they can be mitigatedInternal only – not for distribution Page | 2
• Create accountability with clear reporting of implementation progress
• Monitor implementation progress, reporting to senior management
• Keep all internal and external stakeholders updated on the progress of the projects
• Communicate confidently project status and raise alerts
• Build rapport and form strong relationships with the clients
• Run quarterly reviews alongside the senior management team, with clients senior stakeholders
• 5+ years’ experience with Front Office Trading Account Management, or Project Management
• Strong understanding of trading platforms, on buy- or sell-side
• Knowledge of equites, FX and / or FI trading workflows
• Excellent ability to manage day-to-day projects but also keeping an eye on the big picture
• Work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you. You can apply on the link on this page and we will
get back to you as soon as we are able. For more information visit http://flextrade.com or follow us on twitter
and LinkedIn for the latest updates.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability
status, or any other status protected by law.