Assistant Finance Manager, MaxxTrader
is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
MaxxTrader is FX Trading Platform offered by FlexTrade. MaxxTrader’s EMS/OMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker dealers and hedge funds - to better connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors. MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded with sights on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
We are looking for
FlexTrade Finance team is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager who would be responsible for all accounting and controllership activities for India, including but not limited to tax requirements, all compliance activities for India, managing audits, general ledger, financial reporting, payroll processing and working with Singapore team on internal reporting requirements.
We trust you will
- Manage reconciliations to ensure timely closing of the month, quarter and year
- Coordinate with our third-party accounting consultant to manage periodic financial processes (e.g., payroll, tax filing and payment, etc.)
- Coordinate with our third-party accounting consultant to optimize expensing process.
- Help third-party accounting consultant to coordinate, prepare and aid in filing of various tax returns and other compliance as needed
- Act as our internal liaison for any internal and external financial audits
- Assist in providing timely, accurate and relevant financial reporting by ensuring accounting tasks are completed efficiently, on-time and correctly on a periodic basis
- Ensure monthly reporting completed accurately and on time, and sent to Singapore head office
- Perform payroll processing, accounts payable, and other functions (same comment, need to be more specific what these other functions are?).
- Approve and verify expenses for accuracy, validity, and compliance with policy.
- Strengthen internal controls and introduce solid processes for India entity.
- Work on publishing monthly India P&L statements
- Assist external consultant in implementing Transfer Pricing financial model for India.
- Maintain statutory accounting books and records for India as per Indian GAAP and ensure reporting up to Head Office is consistent with Singapore accounting standards.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Inter-company transactions accounting and documentation
- Transfer pricing documentation and compliances
- Fixed assets accounting and management.
- Work on special projects, automation, and workflow process improvement
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of accounting and reporting experience.
- Qualified CA/CPA/ CMA/CIMA/
- Experience in performing full cycle accounting/book-keeping.
- Comfortable working with an international company and have worked in an international accounting environment.
- Comfortable working across different time zones
- Impeccable analytical and computer skills, including relevant accounting software (e.g., Microsoft Business, etc.)
- Experience in IT/Software/Service organization preferred.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Experience in IFRS will be a plus.
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you. For more information, visit http://flextrade.com or follow us on twitter and LinkedIn for the latest updates.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.