Associate Software Developer- C# WPF
is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
Software Developer- C# WPF:
FlexTrade is looking for a Front-End-C# WPF, MVVM developer. We design, develop and maintain the most powerful trading tools on the market. Our target users are institutional traders in all asset classes and their front end experience is critical to their market access.
- Work collaboratively on multiple teams to develop concepts, prototypes and front end production code.
- Produce high quality, production-ready code working with other team members as a C# developer.
- Understand and use existing styles and design patterns as well as develop new, extensible controls including maintaining multiple Style Dictionaries and themes.
- Design and develop new components using current best practices blending code and design.
- Create interactive prototypes to proof and test new interactions, visuals, and animations.
- Iterate on prototype and product quality by testing for and fixing issues.
- Minimum 2 years building software with C# and .Net Framework.
- Strong C# development skills.
- Skilled with using Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Must be able to provide visual and code examples of user interface using WPF.
- Git, CVS or other version control system exposure.
- Agile development methods.
- Thrive in fast paced delivery environment - Start-up experience a plus.
- Must be able to work onsite at our Great Neck, Long Island New York office.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Experience working with a front-end team focused on the user experience.
- Experience with 3rd party toolkits such as Infragistics, DevExpress or Telerik.
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol.
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**