Associate Software Engineer
We are seeking a Software Engineer to:
- Assist in Level 1 and 2 support and FIX Certification
- Work with Customer Support group to help perform root cause analysis of issues found in the production environment
- Perform FlexTrade System Installation. Manage deployment tasks and Develop methodology and process of efficient deployment and Installation
- Testing the applications/setups after installation/configurations in UNIX environment.
- Support the FlexTrade products at the client sites on an ongoing basis. This requires the team members to learn the trading functionality and the backend functionality as well.
- Constantly build tools and scripts to automate the installation and troubleshooting of the system.
- Communicate with developers and technical support specialists on product issues
- Develop and implement solutions for integrating FlexTrade products with those of the clients. This usually involves software development in C++ / Java / Perl / Databases etc.
- Work with senior members on new client on boarding projects
Timing : 6am – 3 / 4 pm on all days
Claims : Early morning Taxi + breakfast
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or higher with at least 1 to 4 years of working experience in C++, Java and related languages.
- In depth knowledge of Unix/Linux, Shell/Perl, C/C++, Java.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivation and self-determination to learn and grow
- Well organized work habits with attention to detail
- Not limited to Trading Industry, which is a definite plus. Other Industry and domains are welcome
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high-performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.