Location: Great Neck, NY
Hybrid work schedule with 2-3 days onsite.
FlexTrade Systems is a global individual in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
The Human Resources team is seeking a highly motivated, smart individual with experience in technical recruiting to join our team as a contractor in Great Neck, New York.
The Contract Recruiter will coordinate the recruiting process and play a leading role in identifying and engaging top engineering talent, improving and contributing to our employer brand and refining our recruiting practices.
• Full life-cycle recruiting of technical professionals for full-time roles
• Cold calling, pre-screening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, reviewing resumes and assessing candidates’ applications.
• Social media sourcing. Reviewing competitors sources
• Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates.
• Network, build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers.
• Maintain network of candidates using company’s applicant tracking system.
• Other recruitment activities to be determined.
• BA/BS Degree.
• 5-8 years of experience sourcing/recruiting for a technology company, preferably within financial services technology.
• Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proven success working in a fast-paced environment.
***FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.***