Finance Manager, MaxxTrader
FlexTrade Systems is the global leader in high-performance multi-asset execution and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. Our worldwide client base spans more than 175 buy- and sell-side institutions, including investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors, and institutional brokers.
Headquartered in Great Neck, NY, with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia, FlexTrade maintains an experienced staff of developers, programmers, strategists, and product specialists, who work hand-in-hand with our clients' technologists and traders to break new ground in the field of electronic trading.
MaxxTrader is FX Trading Platform offered by FlexTrade. MaxxTrader’s EMS/OMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker-dealers and hedge funds - to better connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors. MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded with sights on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
We are looking for
FlexTrade MaxxTrader is looking for a Finance Manager
We trust you will
- Ensure completeness of Accounting for timely closing of the month, quarter and year
- Adherence to Group Policy for Accounting and internal controls
- Coordinate with our third-party accounting consultant to manage periodic financial processes (e.g. payroll, tax filing and payment, etc.)
- Coordinate with our third-party accounting consultant to optimize expensing process.
- Help third-party accounting consultant to coordinate, prepare and aid in filing of various tax returns and other compliance as needed.
- Act as our internal liaison for any internal and external financial audits
- Assist in providing timely, accurate and relevant financial reporting by ensuring accounting tasks are completed efficiently, on-time and correctly on a periodic basis.
- Ensure monthly reporting completed accurately and on time and sent to Singapore head office.
- Take over payroll processing, accounts payable, and other functions.
- Approve and verify expenses for accuracy, validity, and compliance with policy.
- Strengthen internal controls and introduce solid processes for Singapore and India entity
- Ensuring publishing monthly Singapore and India P&L statements
- Ensuring statutory accounting books and records for India and Singapore maintained and reporting up to Head Office is consistent with local Accounting standards.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Inter-company transactions accounting and documentation
- Transfer pricing documentation and compliances
- Fixed assets accounting and management.
- Work on special projects, automation, and workflow process improvement
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 6-8 years of accounting and reporting experience.
- Qualified CMA/CIMA/CPA
- Experience performing full cycle accounting/book-keeping.
- Comfortable working with an international company and have worked in an international accounting environment.
- Comfortable working across different time zones
- Impeccable analytical and computer skills, including relevant accounting software (e.g., Microsoft Business, etc.)
- Experience in IT/Software/Service organization preferred.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Experience in IFRS will be a plus.
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you. For more information, visit http://flextrade.com or follow us on twitter and LinkedIn for the latest updates.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.