FIX On-boarding Specialist – Pune, India
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
We are looking for people who are having maximum Fresher-3 years of QA/Development experience with polished communication skills for Client/FIX on-boarding role @ Pune in India.
Selected candidates will be given training on FIX protocol & different trading systems, will be a part of Global FIX on-boarding team responsible for on-boarding FIX clients.
Purpose: To ensure client, broker, and provider trading experience is of the highest quality.
• Collaborating in a team environment.
What makes it interesting?
• Exposure to FIX protocol and multiple asset classes such as Equity, Futures, Options, and Foreign Exchange (FX)
• Experiencing trading workflows first hand and contact with the execution community.
• Working on the interconnections between clients and execution venues.
• Creating and maintaining contacts at the various ECN, ATS, Exchange, and Brokers.
1) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2) Proficient in at least one of the programming languages (C, C++, Java etc)
3) General working knowledge of Unix/Linux commands.
4) Exposure to IT domain and programming languages during the academic course
5) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6) Confident, presentable, highly motivated with good team working skills.