FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
We are actively seeking candidates for a unique opportunity to join a growing team working with our flagship product FlexTRADER, a highly customizable execution management system used by some of the largest investment banks and hedge funds in the world. The role represents an excellent opportunity to gain experience in dealing with high-profile clients, cutting-edge technology and the financial services industry.
You will support the FlexTrade suite of software and interact with our clients to understand their needs, design solutions and implement them, alongside the FlexTrade development team.
Responsibilities include both client facing and technical aspects to provide a high-quality technical relationship
between our clients and the Client Services team:
• Liaise with clients directly to define and understand business and workflow requirements.
• Build rapport with the client teams and stakeholders.
• Manage client expectations and clearly communicate timelines.
• Act as primary technical contact to allocated clients for new requirements, support and project deliverables
Implementation and Design:
• Formulate the business and workflow requirements into technical solutions.
• Use technical design and development skills to resolve complex problems across many different platforms.
• Identify technical dependencies and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Work alongside developers throughout the firm to design, build, test and deploy custom solutions.
• On-board client and broker connections to our FlexLINK FIX network.
• Implement and test new FX liquidity providers onto the FlexTrade liquidity aggregation engine.
• Work with teams across the firm to continually improve the product, and drive future innovation.
• Provide support to FlexTrade clients globally and advise on questions and queries.
• Take ownership of issues from start to finish.
• Pro-actively drive issue investigation to resolution, involving other parties and escalating where needed.
• Liaise with clients to interpret queries for root cause analysis and propose appropriate workarounds and
• 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a numerate subject (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics,
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate confidently and concisely to both business and technical clients and colleagues.
• Ability to work under pressure while remaining calm and composed.
• Desire to learn both the business and technical aspects of the financial capital markets in which
May be advantageous
• Prior experience in Financial Software or Trading environment.
• Fluency in another European languages.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
FlexTrade UK Ltd. conducts a pre-employment screening which consists of a Criminal History, Background and Credit Check for successful candidates.