IT Security Engineer
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
- Assist in implementation and administration of the technical security solutions
- Performs hands on technical vulnerability testing of the company’s technology infrastructure, network, systems and applications
- Run and administer various security tools including SIEM, IDS/IPS, Email protection, Firewalls, anti-virus and anti-malware systems.
- Work with SIEM solution to improve log analysis and correlation, build dashboards to show alerting and security posture
- Monitor security tools for potential threats.
- Work with Privilege Access Management tools. Ability to configure and administer PAM tools.
- Help infrastructure team in setting industry approved security configuration for Unix and Windows systems
- Perform firewall rules review
- A degree in a related field, such as Computer Science
- 3 -5 years of Information Security experience
- Security industry certification (CCSP, CEH, Cloud Architect, etc.)
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about security threats and solutions
- Solid troubleshooting skills, good communications skills, both written and oral, ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment built on multi-vendor security controls
- Hardening applications and OSs including Windows and Linux
- Have knowledge of Firewalls, DLP, IDS/IPS, anti-virus, URL filtering etc
- Have hands on experience with SIEM and vulnerability tools (Tenable, Rapid, Qualys, etc)
- Have hands on experience with PAM tools (BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify)
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN and endpoint security technologies
- Experience with DLP technologies (Symantec, Forcepoint, Digital Guardian)
- Endpoint protection administrator
- Web Application Firewall
- Malware/Sandboxing/Advanced Threat Protection
- Experience with various cloud providers, as well working as a cloud solution provider (SaaS)