Network Engineer L2 – Global SaaS Ops Team
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of
their trading strategies
The IT Infrastructure Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team and vital function of our business. We are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded. Although we are a small team, we leverage our cross-functional expertise to deliver quality campaigns to our stakeholders from strategy through execution.
- You can assist in the implementation and administration of the Network Solutions
- You can do Planning, Designing & implementation of IP Network and Data Centre environment.
- You study and re-design LAN of existing Setup/DC to ensure maximum network uptime.
- You have strong working knowledge in Vulnerability Assessment, Network Audits & Performance Assessment.
- You have strong skills in Configuring & Managing Network Devices Switches & Routers, Configuring & Managing Security Appliances like Check Point / Cisco ASA / Firepower, Handling firewall technologies like NMS, VPN, and IDS IPS
- You can troubleshooting of Core, Distribution and Access switches in LAN and WAN network.
- You can configure Static, Dynamic Routing and Inter VLAN communication on Routers/Switches.
- You can identify and analyse the network gaps & Conduct Network Performance tests.
- You manage Security Infrastructure solution using Firewalls.
- You have done configuration of Fail Over, Load Balancing & Bandwidth Management, and Gateway level Anti-Virus and Content Filter in Firewall.
- You know Installation, configuration and securing FortiGate, Cisco ASA and other firewalls
- You can do regular backup of devices & Preparing network diagrams
- You are reviewing existing operational process to improve the operations to make the system foolproof.
- You know network monitoring and performance tuning.
- You can provide Technical support on Routers, Switches & Firewall.
- You can provide support to solve various technical issues of customer
- A degree in a related field, such as Computer Science
- 5 – 7 Years of experience in Networking Domain.
- IT Networking Industry certification (CCNP / CCIE, ITIL etc.)
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about Network Domain and solutions
- Solid troubleshooting skills, good communications skills, both written and oral, ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment built on multi-vendor security controls
- Excellent technical writing, presentations, and systems analysis skills
- Experience on Storage & Virtualization Technologies would be preferred • Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly and effectively.
- Experience with various cloud providers, as well working as a cloud solution provider (SaaS), NOC & Datacenter
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you. You can apply on the link on this page and we will get back to you as soon as we are able. For more information visit http://flextrade.com or follow us on twitter and LinkedIn for the latest updates.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.