Network Engineer - Pune India
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
The IT Infrastructure Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team and vital function of our business. We are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded. Although we are a small team, we leverage our cross-functional expertise to deliver quality campaigns to our stakeholders from strategy through execution.
- You can assist in implementation and administration of the Network Solutions
- You can do Planning, Designing & implementation of IP Network and Data Centre environment.
- You study and re-design LAN of existing Setup/DC to ensure maximum network uptime.
- You have strong working knowledge in Vulnerability Assessment, Network Audits & Performance Assessment.
- You have strong skills in Configuring & Managing Network Devices Switches & Routers, Configuring & Managing Security Appliances like Check Point / Cisco ASA / Firepower, Handling Firewall Technologies like NMS, VPN, IDS and IPS
- You can troubleshoot of Core, Distribution and Access switches in LAN and WAN network.
- You can configure Static, Dynamic Routing and Inter VLAN communication on Routers/Switches.
- You can identify and analyse the network gaps & Conduct Network Performance tests.
- You manage Security Infrastructure solution using Firewalls.
- You have done configuration of Fail Over, Load Balancing & Bandwidth Management, and Gateway level Anti-Virus and Content Filter in Firewall.
- You know Installation, configuration and securing FortiGate, Cisco ASA and other firewalls
- You can do regular backup of devices & Preparing network diagrams
- You are reviewing existing operational process to improve the operations to make the system foolproof.
- You know network monitoring and performance tuning.
- You can provide technical support on Routers, Switches & Firewall.
- You can provide support to solve various technical issues of customer.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A degree in a related field, such as Computer Science
- 7-10 Years of experience in Networking Domain.
- IT Networking Industry certification (CCNP / CCIE, ITIL etc.)
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about Network Domain and solutions
- Solid troubleshooting skills, good communications skills, both written and oral, ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment built on multi-vendor security controls
- Excellent technical writing, presentations, and systems analysis skills
- Experience on Storage & Virtualization Technologies would be preferred
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly and effectively.
- Experience with various cloud providers, as well working as a cloud solution provider (SaaS), NOC & Datacenter