QA Analyst - Manual Testing
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high-performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
- Execute established test plans
- Accurately record and clearly document all actual results compared to expected results.
- Maintain well organized record of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Fully document any unexpected anomalies identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate the anomaly.
- Assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements to insure their functionality.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Communicate with developers, product managers, usability engineers and technical support specialists on product issues
- Work with Customer Support group to help perform root cause analysis of issues found in the production environment
- Work with Development team to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Work with Documentation to see that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process
- Configuring test environments for testing and coordinating FIX connections.
- Implement and certify FIX connections across multiple asset classes and order flows.
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties like various Broker firms, vendors ECN and Exchanges to facilitate a smooth FIX onboarding process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, equivalent industry experience acceptable
- 2-3 years’ experience in QA/Software testing field
- Strong knowledge including Java, SHELL, Python scripting in UNIX environment.
- Familiar with Linux operating systems.
- Familiar with FIX Protocol and financial markets
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team and independently.
- Proactive, innovative, analytic, adaptable and resilient.
- Well organized work habits with attention to detail.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Positive work attitude, motivated and result-oriented.