FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
The Global QA Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team and vital function of our business. We are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are focused and strategically minded. Although we are a small team, we leverage our cross-functional expertise to deliver quality service to our stakeholders from strategy through execution.
You understand front office domain along with trade life cycle, basic asset classes, Portfolio Management System and Order Management System. You have hands-on experience in testing on front office trading applications like Fidessa/Charles River. You closely work with project owners in India and US to test software solution on Fidessa or similar trading platform for India and/or the entire APAC region. You demonstrate the ability to work independently on all aspects of the testing lifecycle, with minimal handholding from Manager. You are good at art of questioning and critical thinking.
• Investment Banking or Wealth Management testing experience
• Hands-on testing experience on Front office trading applications like Fidessa/Charles River
• Understanding of Front office domain along with trade life cycle, basic asset classes, Portfolio Management system and Order Management system
• Work with project owners in India and US to test software solution on Fidessa or similar trading platform for India and/or the entire APAC region
• Experience of working in an agile environment
• Hands on experience on JIRA Tool
• Extensive experience on Unix
• Good at art of questioning and critical thinking
• Experience of creating and managing automation frameworks will be preferred
• Knowledge of testing terminologies, processes and tools
• Hands-on experience in technical areas SQL Queries, VBA, Macros will be advantage
• Experience in working on multiple projects of 6 months duration or more with global teams
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivation and self-determination to learn and grow
• Well organized work habits with attention to detail.
• Bachelor's Degree in Technology or higher.