Senior Security Engineer
FlexTrade Systems is a financial technology Software Company headquartered in Great Neck, New York. We are celebrating 26 years as industrial pioneer and a global leader in broker-neutral, trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange, options, futures, and fixed income. With 500+ employees across 10+ offices in North America, Europe and Asia, and a worldwide client base both from Buy Side and Sell Side business. It is an exciting time to join FlexTrade. Each line of business and region is at different growth phases. Across its functional teams, FlexTrade is taking bold steps to transform its business and approach to position itself for the next phase of growth.
The Global Information Security team’s mission is to ensure FlexTrade and Client’s security globally and to ensure solutions implemented by FlexTraders are secure and fulfill FlexTrade’s mission – Trade Your Best.
- Architecting, designing, and deploying technical security solutions
- Run and administer various security tools including SIEM, IDS/IPS, Email protection, Firewalls, anti-virus and anti-malware systems.
- Monitor security tools for potential threats.
- Work with Privilege Access Management tools. Ability to configure and administer PAM tools.
- Help infrastructure team in setting industry approved security configuration for Unix and Windows systems
- Perform firewall rules review
- Responsible for managing projects and supporting security initiatives from other teams.
- Perform vendor security architecture reviews for new vendors
- Define company security requirements and review systems to determine if they have been designed to comply with established security standards; develop new standards as necessary.
- Review and recommend the installation, modification or replacement of hardware or software components and any configuration change(s) that affect or risk security posture.
- A degree in a related field, such as Computer Science
- 7-10 years of Information Security experience
- Security industry certification (CISSP, CCSP, CEH, Cloud Architect, etc.)
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about security threats and solutions
- Solid troubleshooting skills, good communications skills, both written and oral, ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment built on multi-vendor security controls
- Hardening applications and OSs including Windows and Linux
- Have knowledge of Firewalls, DLP, IDS/IPS, anti-virus, URL filtering etc
- Have hands on experience with SIEM and vulnerability tools (Tenable, Rapid, Qualys, etc)
- Have hands on experience with PAM tools (BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify)
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN and endpoint security technologies
- Experience with DLP technologies (Symantec, Forcepoint, Digital Guardian)
- Endpoint protection administrator
- Web Application Firewall
- Malware/Sandboxing/Advanced Threat Protection
- Experience with various cloud providers, as well working as a cloud solution provider (SaaS)
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an authorized agreement for a particular SOW (Statement of Work) in place is hired: such resumes are deemed the sole property of FlexTrade Systems, Inc.**
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**