Software Engineer – FX Support
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high-performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement solutions for integrating Flextrade FX product across multiple clients. This usually involves overall software deployment along with support and maintenance of the client system.
- Support the Flextrade FX product at the client sites on an ongoing basis. This requires the candidate to learn the business requirement and implement them for both backend and frontend of the system.
- Constantly build tools and scripts to automate the installation and troubleshooting of the system.
- Manage the overall client setup and work as technical managers for the accounts allocated.
- Come up with New Product/Enhancement Ideas based on the experience with the clients and assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements.
- Take ownership of specific modules within the system and work on fixing bugs and making enhancements in those modules, thus contributing to the product release process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or higher with at least 1-5 years of work experience as a software engineer
- In-depth knowledge of Unix/Linux, Shell/Perl/Python, C/C++, Java.
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation and self-determination to learn and grow
- Ability to work and cope in a challenging environment
- Well organized work habits with attention to detail
- Working hours:
- It will be from 7 am – 4 pm.
- 6 am – 3 pm on 26 days of the year. (Taxi and breakfast benefits will be provided)
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you. You can apply on the link on this page and we will get back to you as soon as we are able. For more information visit http://flextrade.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for the latest updates.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.